Thursday, September 1, 2011


Although Fall will not officially commence until September 23, 2011.....I am celebrating in advance.

Being a Fall baby, I naturally have a love for this season. Witnessing the change in the weather, seeing the leaves drop sporadically from the trees, and just a sense of newness and true change coming...There is nothing like it.

And with the season changing comes the end and the beginning of certain things. It also means that we are closer to closing out another year, and my, did 2011 go by fast? I'm just ready for all of the new and great experiences that are coming my way in September and all throughout Fall. And with this new season starting I plan or should I say, pledged, to do somethings:
  • Blog more
  • Create my BlogTalkRadio show
  • Meditate more
  • And focus on ME
Now these things may alter a little bit more as time goes on, but this is what my current focus is on in the short run for right now. And hopefully, with dedication and faith in myself I can do all of this. Sometimes, I really feel like I'm doing the most LOL

So what are some of the things that you guys are trying to focus on more as we are entering a new season? Work less, have more fun? Take a class or start up a new hobby? Holla back at cha girl!
Also, did I mention that I love Fall fashion, by far the best clothes are made for cooler/colder weather. Peace



2 comments:

Jadore-Fashion said...

I am so ready for fall too! GreT song!

xoxo
Stella

it'sok2bu*nique* said...

so happy for the new season!:)

 

Copyright 2010 Purpleskyyys.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.