Tuesday, August 30, 2011


Stephen "Thundercat" Bruner's LP is officially out and I cannot tell you all how excited I am to listen to this album. Ever since I heard "For Love I Come" some months back, I have been convinced that I will fall in love with this album. And now my chance has finally come!

Brainfeeder.com has listed all of the websites that you can buy this album from. But you all know how I am, I cannot stand for mp3s only... I must have a hard copy and experience the cover/album art....It's a must! Be expecting a review of this album real soon!
Support good music, guys! Peace

Golden Age of Apocalypse
Shenanigans Pt. 1: Thundercat mixtape mixed by Flying Lotus
Previous post on Thundercat

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Purpleskyyys.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.