Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Photobucket

Today I went to Ludlow Ave. here in Cincinnati, which is a legendary street for its many one-of-a-kind jewelry stores, clothing stores and restaurants. Toko Baru happens to be one of the many unique shops on this strip, and it is one that I absolutely adore.

My sister needed to go to Toko to get a decorative notebook for writing, and I went with her not really expecting to buy anything. Needless to say, I haven't been there in a while and my little feet would not stop running from this and that thing that I liked and wanted to buy.

I initially ran across this mood ring that was obviously a must buy for me. Say what you want, but I love them and they are a childhood favorite of mine. As soon as I put it on it turned Blue then to Violet, two of my favorite colors... I WAS SOLD, or should I say it was sold. Then my eyes feasted onto a basket of what I like to call "magic wands"; these pens were gorgeous. They had Black ones, hot pink ones...I was sold again. This pen makes me want to write and really inspires me to get back into my notebook and I definitely will.

When I tell you guys I felt like a kid in a candy store; I could not stop touching all of the things that I liked. I really should've taken pictures of the store to show you everything that they had. From their jewelry, to home decorations to natural body products...It is a beautiful store. I will definitely be going back VERY SOON to buy some of the things that I wanted, I may even see if I can do a little video on them.

Today really proved to me why I love Tuesdays so much; they are truly magical.


1 comments:

it'sok2bu*nique* said...

lovin' the pen...im so in love with blue and green right now.

 

Copyright 2010 Purpleskyyys.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.