Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hello, everyone!

I hope you all are enjoying your week. I personally took a lil' break from the internet and had a technology purge for about two days just to clear my mind as the new season has arrived and as I am beginning to start new business and life projects within the next couple months (there is never a dull moment in this girl's life).

As I returned back to Youtube, to my surprise, Ms. Alexyss K. Tylor, life and spiritual coach and motivational speaker, uploaded a new video. She has not been uploading videos recently and her viewers have been quite thirsty for her presence on the internet.

This new video that she has uploaded is actually a excerpt from a documentary that is in the works that is about her life. Alexyys has been through the fire and back as far as things that she has had to dealt with in life. From living in a broken home, to witnessing the death of a sibling at such a young age and more; she has been through it all. But Alexyss has not let this keep her down. She has managed to overcome all of these obstacles and be who she is today, a beautiful Black woman that aims to continually inspire and help people all over the world with her story and spirit.

I wanted to share this with you all because I quite frankly felt that I needed to. And I will warn you, she gets quite ill when it comes to her language at times but, she is who she is. Watch the video, be inspired, and let me know what you think.

Peace and blessings, fam!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Purpleskyyys.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.