Friday, September 16, 2011


As one of the most exciting weeks in NYC is coming to an end, it is only right that I post about it. I have seen so many photos of the many fashion designers, models, celebrities and other people that have been strutting their stuff throughout New York City this week on the internet. And when I came across Ms. 6's photos on her facebook page, I fell in love with her whole look.

First and foremost, her dress designed by Farai Simoyi is to die for. I love how it starts off as a pinkish-nude, modest dress and turns into a tropical array of colors. And her accessories, made by Devora of Dig Deep Inc. (y'all know I love accessories), are what I love the most. The beautiful crystal-stone necklace is so beautiful and her bracelets add a tangy twist to the whole outfit.

see more photos @ Essence.com

And last, but not least. Her hair gives complete LIFE to everything. This has been her signature hairstyle ever since I have come across her and I dare anyone to say that they have ever seen anyone with this exact hairstyle, that could even attempt to rock it the way she does. And believe it or not, but I think that her bun is naturally all of her hair. STYLE.

Raye 6, as a musical artist and performer, definitely knows the art of showstopping and she manages to do it with her sense of style and fashion, as well. Much love to you sista, keep doing ya thing!

Raye 6: website
Farai Simoyi: website
Dig Deep Inc.: facebook page

2 comments:

ABIGAIL NY said...

I love the outfit! That is a brilliant outfit!

http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

Buy Designer clothes said...

These kind of post are always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content so I happy to find many good point here in the post.Luxebutik – a trusted online Fashionstore ,offer you to buy armani clothes at very affordable prices .

 

Copyright 2010 Purpleskyyys.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.