Friday, September 30, 2011


It's here, guys! My blogtalkradio show has officially manifested and I am so excited! I am inviting you all to listen to my first show tomorrow, October 1, 2011. I will be playing Thundercat's new album, "The Golden Age of Apocalypse", and will also be discussing different things about him and the album.

Follow the link at the end of this post to get to the show, and there will also be a live callback number if you would like to call in and ask questions or comment.

Yeah, this is going to be epic...So tell all of your music lover friends that this is a show that you BOTH will not want to miss.

Spread the word, and be there!

Musik+ology 101 Blogtalkradio show

6 comments:

Tasha said...

This is great! What time?

PurpleSkyyys said...

It is at 9 pm...

it'sok2bu*nique* said...

Congrats, sis!!!!!

Tarra Lu said...

I don't know if I ever told you but I love your taste in music

Anonymous said...

As a turntablist my taste in music varies and i'm always open to something new, listening to you feature this guitarist reminds me of the early 80's when i was stationed in iwakuni,japan during my stint in the marines. i was listening to a lot of jazz albums then,such artists as Earl klugh,George duke,Stanley Clarke,Noel Pointer,Terumasa Hino,Sadao Watanabe and many others. I kinda miss some of that now,everything's so fastpaced! But thank u PurpleSkyyys for slowin' me down just a tad to remind me of some nice moments in my journey!i was actually scratching to some of it, i think Thundercat would be very proud you featured him like this! and the real Thundercats would be pleased also! lol! btw i luvvvv your accent! keep doin' your thang sista!

PurpleSkyyys said...

Thanks so much, everybody...

And thanks so much, Haste... I am so happy that the music put you back into that mindstate. And you know, people have told me so many times that I have an accent and I DON'T hear it LOL! But thanks so much, im going to have to pick up on it! lol

 

Copyright 2010 Purpleskyyys.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.