Wednesday, June 16, 2010


Tupac Amaru Shakur June 16, 1971- September 13, 1996

This man is one of the greatest rappers that ever lived. We want to celebrate Tupac on the day of his birth and indeed the whole world is, as well. I just really thought about how influential Tupac would be if he was still alive. He was such a revolutionary.....He was an advocate of change and the youth actually listened to him. I have a feeling that this world would be so different if he was still around. We miss you, bruh! And love you sincerely! No more tears!




Previous post that I made about 2pac

2 comments:

Niko aka Thought said...

I cant put into words how 2pac changed my life. When i think about how hard the system targeted him, it makes me sick. So i try not to think about those memories...i try to remember him for all his contributions to the truth movement...this guy had so much beauty in his soul and the fame tore him to pieces....

PS- ahh your 20 as well? very nice! when is your birthday misses?

and why did u almost cry? too much social interaction? did u get that "spaced out" notion and start feeling secluded from reality? lol

im loving your blogs as well! i just have one question, how do i tell when i get new comments? do i have to search through my whole blog to find them?

PurpleSkyyys said...

Yes I am 20...
My birthday is on October 31, Halloween!

And yeah, too much social interaction..me feeling like my birthday could've been a little more fun...it just didnt turn out how I wanted it t...

And umm, what you have to do is go to settings when you sign in and go to comment modification and make sure that nothing is preventing you from seeing comments. You should type in your email address so that you can be notified when you get comments, thats what i just did recently and it has helped alot.

 

Copyright 2010 Purpleskyyys.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.