Sunday, June 6, 2010

In my eyes, EVERYDAY is a day to celebrate Black music...This is because 96% of the music that I listen to is from Black artists and because it is the music that makes me feel happy and that represents who I am as a person. But just for holiday's sake, I would like to kick off this month with a classic song from the greatest singing duo of all times...


Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell, two artists who were one of a kind when it came to their music and sound....and when they came together, NOBODY could try and replicate their sound as a duo.




And 3 decades later, this Hip Hop and R&B CLASSIC was birthed! Happy Black Music Month everyone! I love our music so much......ITS A CULTURE, ITS A LIFESTYLE.....ITS US!
How will you celebrate this month?

Peace, yall!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Purpleskyyys.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.