Saturday, January 22, 2011

That's what I would like to dub the three men in this video.

I hope everyone had a great week. It was a lil' busy for me, but TGIS. Class was canceled yesterday due to snow, so you already know I was excited.

But back to the topic at hand...Today's video is of the legendary Black Eyed Peas. And I want people to know that there was a BEP way before Fergie came into the picture and they were just as great of a group without her as they are with her (I still prefer them before :-)).

This was their debut single from their first album, "Behind The Front". "Fallin' Up" is a perfect example of just raw, rhythmic Hip Hop. This video is so creative and soulful to me that it blows most Hip Hop videos of today out of the water. When I see this video is puts me in the mind state of three wise men of Hip Hop, wondering through the mountains of California in search for something great. Oh, how I love it!

Enjoy your Saturday, guys! Much love!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Purpleskyyys.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.