Tuesday, January 4, 2011


Its been a VERY long time, but im back!
And I am wishing you all a happy, joyful and prosperous new year!

I have not been blogging because of the norm; school, business, learning more about life and myself etc.. and it has been a wonderful experience. But I am here to say that I will be back to blogging very soon. I have enjoyed my Xmas break and I am refreshed and ready to knock this last semester of undergrad out and then be on to my next phase in life.

So, I just wanted to stop through to send you all some love. How have you all been? Can't wait to hear from you all.

Again, love and blessings to you all this year. Reach for your dreams and work towards getting what you want out of life. Peace




2 comments:

Tasha said...

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PurpleSkyyys said...

Thank you!

 

Copyright 2010 Purpleskyyys.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.