Saturday, January 15, 2011

Good Saturday, family!

I hope everyone had a blessed week and that the new year is treating you well. I have a special treat for you all, especially for my spoken word and poetry lovers out there.

TiffaniRhea is an inspirational poet, artist and speaker that has a youtube channel where she expresses a lot of her own ideas and views on life, love, relationships, religion, spirituality etc. I am a follower of her channel because she keeps it so real and aims to empower our community through her videos.

Today, I came across her latest video entitled, The Prophecy Reloaded. It is one of her poem pieces, and when I say it blew my mind....IT BLEW MY MIND! Please take the time to check out her videos, because the sista is something special. And this video in particular has to be one of my favorites.

Have a great day, my beautiful people! Peace




TiffaniRhea channel

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Purpleskyyys.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.