Sunday, March 28, 2010

This past Saturday, Erykah Badu premiered her official music video for her second single off of her new LP, New Amerykah Part Two: Return of the Ankh, that is set to be released this Tuesday. The song "Window Seat" is so powerful, and the video is even more moving. But I wanted to share this video with you so that you all can understand how ill this woman is. The message that I receive from this video is that you must escape the harsh realities of this programmed world that we live in in order to realize your true self and to live freely. I mean, Badu is doing some bold things in this video....Things that I could NEVER allow myself to do, but this is why I love her so much.....She does whatever she wants to do because it frees her mentally and spiritually and all I can do is respect her for that.

So with that being said, what do you all think of the video? I respect all opinions.
Be easy, yall....Have a great Sunday! Jah Bless!




Album Cover artwork by Emek

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Purpleskyyys.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.