Wednesday, March 10, 2010


Need I say more?

I am sorry, but Kelis is the single most creative female artist to ever grace this Earth. I came across this photo last night and became totally mesmerized. If anyone knows me, they know that my favorite color is blue and that I love dark things (hence, the blue photo of me on my side bar). This photo is heaven for me. So eerie, so dark yet light and beautiful. She took this photo during her photoshoot for her upcoming album entitled, Fleshtones. I am already in love with her album by this picture alone. I can tell that this album will have some pleasant musical and photo surprises for her fans and I am so ready for them. And I hear all of this RAEEEE RAEEEE about Lady Gaga and all of these other biting a** females but Kelis Rogers has BEEN on this futuristic tip and if you know her as an artist, then you already know this.

I hope you all are having a great day, keep hope alive. One




Photo courtesy of HelloBeautiful.com

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Purpleskyyys.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.