Saturday, July 10, 2010


So it was love at first sight when I laid my eyes on this beautiful purse. And you might ask, who this purse belongs to...no one but the 1 and only, Kelis. At her album release party in NYC on Wednesday, she rocked this stone-studded pocketbook that matched her dress perfectly. I am SO feeling this bag and I really would love to have it (I already know it costs a fortune, but there is nothing wrong with admiration). She has not announced who created this purse or her lovely dress, hopefully she will tell because it is bangin'.

I hope you all enjoy looking at it as much as I do. And I must say that Kelis indeed looked like "The Boss" that she is on this night that was dedicated to her. Go, Kelis! Love ya 4eva!
Peace, yall! ♥

P.S. Her new album, Fleshtones is out....COP DAT!

Kelis - 4th Of July (Official Music Video) from 233004095 on Vimeo.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Purpleskyyys.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.