Saturday, July 3, 2010

Especially if they are Billionaire Boys Club sneakers!

Photobucket

BBC has unveiled their new low-top sneaker for their Fall/Winter 2010 collection and I must admit that I would cop these if I was a dude. I really love them because they are simple, canvas shoes....But they are still very different in their own way. You could rock these with almost anything; they would give your average outfit a dope/street feel. They kind of remind me of shoes that you would see people in California wear or maybe its just me lol.




Anyways, I think they are hot. And mostly anything that Pharrell Williams is rocking will sell to the masses. Its great to see him modeling again, lookin' hot and fly as ever.
Ya feelin' it?

Billionaire Boys Club website

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Purpleskyyys.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.