Sunday, February 14, 2010


Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

Although I do not have someone special in my life, I am celebrating this day keeping all of the people that I love and that love me in mind. There is no reason to go around on this day pissed off and hatin' on others because they have someone.....Make this day into your own special day!

With that being said, spread some love! Show some love and affection towards those around you, whether it is family, friends or maybe even someone that you have your eyes on. Just make today your own personal LOVE day.

And I leave you with one of my favorite love songs from one of my favorite groups. Special shoutout to my sister, creator of BlankBareClean, for being not only my sister but someone who has guided me in the right direction my whole life. If it was not for her, I really don't know where I would be so this post is dedicated to her because she is my valentine's. Love ya sis!
Peace and


0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Purpleskyyys.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.