Thursday, February 10, 2011



When it comes to Ms. Erykah Badu, I think we all know that the word unpredictable comes to mind. When it comes to her music, style and fashion, videos etc...She always seems to do what people least expect or just totally blow our mind away. Well, I am here to say that she has done it again.

The video for her second single, "Gone Baby, Don't Be Long", was released yesterday and people are already in love with it. It was directed by the incredible artist within his own right, Flying Lotus. And let me tell you, Fly Lo. and Badu have really out done themselves with this video.

In my opinion, the video reminds me of someone traveling through a music world in outerspace. It's kind of hard to explain, because to me its one of those simply complex videos...but to me that is the beauty of Badu's work and mind.

New Amerykah Part Two (Return of The Ankh) was released last March and we have not received and new single or video from Badu since then, so it is good to see that she has not forgotten about her fans who have been wanting for a new single and video from her for a while now.

I am pretty sure that you all will enjoy this video, and the ending is my favorite part. Those familiar with her album will know why.
One more day until the weekend, be blessed yall....
Peace

Erykah Badu - Gone Baby, Don't be Long from beeple on Vimeo.

E. Badu's twitter and website

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Purpleskyyys.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.