Monday, February 14, 2011

Well, today is that special day for those to buy gifts for their loved ones and express all of the love that they have for that certain someone in many ways. So to all my people who have a Valentine's to those who are riding this day out solo style, Happy Valentine's Day!

This is my special gift from me to you...This magazine cover will always resonate in my mind when I think about love and passion. I remember when I was a little girl and this magazine came out; I used to just stare at the cover not knowing what was going on exactly, but knowing that there was some kind of love between the two. So I guess you could say that this was one of my first interactions with understanding what love was; through an expression within a picture. And although Bobby and Whitney are not together anymore, these two used to ride for each other no matter what. And that's what love is all about.

And the song that I have posted is self-explanatory; it very fitting for the holiday!
Remember to spread love in any kind of way today. Peace, yall!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Purpleskyyys.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.