Thursday, January 21, 2010

When I was younger there was this station on regular TV (when we got our free statellite cut off ;-)) that played music videos. I want to say it was called Mega TV or something...ANYHOW...I remember seeing this video and falling in love with it. I had never seen anything like this video. The moving objects, a voice so peculiar yet soulful and that infamous roach that still makes my skin crawl until this very day. This video was art to me and still is....And the message behind the song is amazing. Sometimes we all HAVE to step back away from the world and realize what kind of life we are living....Whether it is a virtual reality, virtual insanity or just living in an illusion. It is alright to step back and question things in life because then again.....This is YOUR life. Live on!

1 comments:

Tasha said...

Aaaah, Jamiroquai!!! It's good to be reminded of how much static (and other stuff that doesn't matter) we really have in our lives.

 

Copyright 2010 Purpleskyyys.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.