Saturday, October 31, 2009




"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME....HAPPY BIIIIIIIIIRRRRTHHHHDAYYY TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.........
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME"!

Happy Halloween EVERYONE!

And yes, my birthday is on Halloween. I am turning 20 today and I am just so excited about it. It kind of makes me want to do a lil' dance and shout! lol......I really don't know how to feel about officially not being a teen anymore. I just feel very blessed to still be alive and being able to live life how I want to aiming to accomplish my dreams and what God wants me to do on this Earth.

Although I am getting older and just joined the DUB CLUB, I am just getting started. I have so much more things to do on this Earth that its not even funny, but I have to humble myself and take each day one day at a time. I know some of yall feel me out there.....

Just keep praying for me guys like I am praying for you all....

And remember one thing.......

LIVE YOUR LIFE RIGHT, AND KEEP GOD FIRST!

ONE LOVE!

P.S. Happy Halloween, again!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Purpleskyyys.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.