Tuesday, November 29, 2011


Yesterday, many music heads were sadly informed that Javon Coleman, better known as J-1, passed away. J-1 was a well known drummer and member of the band Master Blazter, which included Funk artist Dam-Funk.

What's so mind blogging about his passing is that recently I have been doing SO MUCH research on Dam-Funk, being that I am really feeling his music right now. And throughout this process, I began to learn about his performance band which included J-1. It's like I've seen J-1 in many different performances and videos that I have come across, but I never knew who he was as an individual artist. He was very talented to say the least, and seemed to have a very humble soul.

My condolences and love are with his family, friends and loved ones.

Life is too short family, cherish the day.
Peace









More on J-1: LAWeekly.com

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Purpleskyyys.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.