Tuesday, July 12, 2011


"I don't know what it is...."

But Tuesdays have always been weird days to me. And when I say weird I don't mean scary or anything.....It is such a layback, relax, meditate and think life over type of days....Eerie things happen on Tuesdays, in my opinion. I must do more research on this day.

With that being said, this song really describes today's mood for me. It is very hot in Cincinnati today (92F) which would make most people irritated, but it actually makes me more still and observant....Like an owl......And the mood of this song captures just that.


How has yalls' (yes, I said it...yalls) day been going?
Whatever you do, stay cool ;-) Peace



Light Calligraphy by Julien Breton

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Purpleskyyys.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.