Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I just feel the need to send some positive vibrations and major love to Fantasia Barrino. I don't think that I really need to explain why, because it is all over the news. I am just so tired of seeing this happening to Black women in the industry (Whitney Houston, Phyllis Hyman, Florence Ballard ). We gotta hold each other up, but it seems like just the opposite is happening. I pray that this woman gets her strength back and puts the right people in her circle and not just those who want to leech off of her. Learn to do for yourselves people, no one can help you but you. I hope that you all are having a great week, many blessings and love to you all!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely lifting her up and so many other women during these times! Love + Light

 

Copyright 2010 Purpleskyyys.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.